Diarrhoea is better out than in. False. Diarrhoea is a sign of irritation in the bowel, which causes an imbalance in fluid absorption. Treating diarrhoea with an anti-diarrhoeal medicine can help you feel better and allow you to carry on with your everyday life.
5) Like Ryan, don't have an affair with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas.
4) Now the ban on naming Ryan has been lifted, his parents can go ahead and name him. So help them decide on a moniker. Bryan or Byron maybe, or something modern like Frankie Cocozza. Or just stick with Ryan Giggs.
As former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn faces yet more allegations that he slept with prostitutes in all manner of unseemly situations, The Daily News offers a guide on how to tell prostitutes from their close cousin, the non-prostitute. Are you reading carefully, DSK? We know you're innocent but here's a refresher course all the same.
7) They’re interested in hearing you talk about economic policy. This is a strong indicator that she is a prostitute, Dominique.
As the world mourns another dead pop star in Whitney Houston, it’s natural that we ask ourselves: could it happen to me? Tot up the number of categories below that apply to you and we’ll tell you whether you’re headed for a long life of health and happiness – or a short one of dodgy lovers, court appearances and increasingly weird behaviour at airports...
12) Mad hair. If you’ve been kidnapped by FARC guerrillas in Colombia and held hostage in a rainforest for two years, you have an excuse for hair like this. Otherwise, seek help. You’re heading the way of the dead pop star, and not one of those “death with dignity” deals. We’re talking about death with your knickers around your ankles and your face smeared in Krispy Kreme doughnut.
10) Hopscotch. Completely harmless pastime will while away the hours. Add a skipping rope when he feels ready.
9) Cinema. Qatada is allowed out twice a day for an hour each time. Just enough time to run to the Odeon and catch the first hour of the new Muppets movie, and then to rush back for the final hour later on. One in the eye to MI5.
8) Beard styling. Nobody likes an unkempt terrorist, so he should ask Mrs Q to get busy with the blades – not in the horrific internet video sense, obviously – and give him a trim.