“It’s a scream!”Debbie Greenwood, QVC
Like our funny? We can write funny for you, too.
1) Got Your Wedding Day Drugs? [VIDEO]
2) 9 things that have always been weird about shopping at Argos
3) Possibly Rough Pub That You're Scared To Go To But We're Not: no.10, The Windsor Castle
4) Two dead but Cowell's new show Britain's Got Surgeons is a hit
5) 14 things that are guaranteed to happen at any wedding
6) “Bonjour” – French president Francois Hollande’s victory speech translated by our GCSE work experience
7) Five more dead as “no worries” culture grips the nation for second weekend
8) Noel Gallagher's top 5 local government reorganisations
9) “I want Keith Harris and Orville back on the telly… Can you swing that for me?” More Barclays scandal tapes revealed
10) 11 screenplays it was weird to publish
11) How to be irresponsible. No.1: panic buying petrol
12) Italy or London? quiz
13) Jimmy Wales “used Wikipedia blackout to molest chimpanzee”
14) Police fear Chris Rea is still attempting to drive home for Christmas
15) 10 Creepiest Dolls
16) Downton Abbey - the spoof
17) Bad lookalikes
18) BBC to outsource all comedy shows to China
19) Guardian readers - 10 most annoying things
Glossy News - breaking news irreparably
« NEW SERIES How to be irresponsible. No.1: panic buying petrol |
| BREAKING Kate Winslet used to spend a lot of time in video shops »
SUGAR HQ, LONDON. 2012...
Apologies. Wrong picture.
If you enjoyed this, it would be brilliant if you hit one of the buttons below. Thank you! Trevor Johnson, TDN
Read our Downton Abbey spoof here
Return from Apprentice Spoof to homepage
Posted at 10:51 AM in Misc | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e5514b809488340168e943566a970c
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference As The Apprentice series 8 hits our screens, we offer our take on the first episode...:
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.
(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address
To contact us, email trevor @ the-daily-news.co.uk