6) Murray’s 128mph serve. Faster than a speeding bomb! Praise be! Actually, 128mph is the speed I have to run from Mrs Abu Qatada when she catches me with my hand in the Cadbury’s Celebrations. Only kidding, Mrs Q!
4) Djokovic’s tirade at the umpire over a line call when serving at 5-5. A hate sermon delivered straight to the heart of the British Establishment. What’s not to like hahaha.
3) All the reaction shots of Mrs Djokovic. Phew, was it hot on Centre Court or was it just her? Lolcats. More please, BBC. Though she should cover up, obviously. Death to the sexy infidel!
2) The final game. Murray sees three match points slip by. This reminded me of my many appeal battles but as Mrs Qatada keeps telling me, this article is not meant to be about you, Abu! Fair play. It’s about Andy Murray. Henmania! Go Tim!
1) David Cameron punching the air as Murray won. What a moment! However many disagreements I may have had with the right honourable gentleman, we’re reading from the same extradition treaty on this one, rofl. This moment lifted me up in the way that only a really uplifting hate sermon usually can. And I won’t be giving or hearing many of those for a while. HM Government has “broken my service”, you might say, lolz and indeed, laterz!!!Tweet